TriptiaEmept

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TriptiaEmept

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

#60279 Reply
    TriptiaEmept

Somebody necessarily assist to make severely posts I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular submit incredible. Wonderful process!

#60280 Reply
    TriptiaEmept

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

#60281 Reply
    TriptiaEmept

I really love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own blog and would love to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Thanks!

#60282 Reply
    TriptiaEmept

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

#60283 Reply
    TriptiaEmept

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: TriptiaEmept
Your information:

css.php